I'm not sure if it's possible to really confirm if the Shield actually makes use of the FEL with a picture comparison.shawnc22 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:50 pm Yeah that's what I figured, but a comparison of just the FEL tracks on the Shield vs a bluray player should still be valid for our purpose.
I don't really see a difference in real life. Also the time it takes, when I switch from 1 input to another, is too long to notice any difference. 2 identical tv side by side would probably be better to spot a difference if there is any.
I will try to compare more movies later today or this week.
Comparison FEL 1: https://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/4909
Comparison FEL 2: https://screenshotcomparison.com/compar ... /picture:1
also tested the doctor sleep famous scene with vertex fix: https://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/4907
Shield FEL / X700 FEL / x700 RPU Non-standard / AppleTV MA RPU
