I DONE DID IT

Everything related to MakeMKV
goingbust

I DONE DID IT

Post by goingbust »

On the basis of the key expiring this time around and so far 60 out of 60 discs backup up with no problems, I bought my key last night. Thanks for Mike Admin for writing this software.
crowfax

Re: I DONE DID IT

Post by crowfax »

Congratulations!
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

@goingbust

(Said with a SMILE) Although simply purchasing something is, by itself, "nothing to crow about", your successful testing thusfar, plus your (hopefully) continued testing through the Beta phase is and will continue, I'm sure, to be appreciated!

Wow, 60 for 60 - with a batting average like that, you could play for any professional baseball team ;>}

goingbust

Post by goingbust »

The reason I posted that I was able to rip 60 out of 60 so far is just to let Mike Admin know that the software is working perfectly for at least one person. I have read some complaints lately and I am sure some of it is justified and probably some of the others are bad discs or possibly non-optimal computer setups. I know well that usually the people having problems are the loudest ones. I just want to shout out that it is working correctly, at least for me. As soon as I actually have a problem with a disc I will post some information. No problems to post so far, though.
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

I just want to shout out that it is working correctly, at least for me.
You can be assured that such reporting is appreciated ;>}