Using direct disc access mode
Title #0 has length of 0 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #1 with special attributes was skipped
Title #2 with special attributes was skipped
Title #3 with special attributes was skipped
Title #4 with special attributes was skipped
Title #5 with special attributes was skipped
Title #6 with special attributes was skipped
Title #7 with special attributes was skipped
Title #8 has length of 0 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Failed to open disc
I have also tried converting the disk to iso using any dvd/clonde dvd - I could see all the titles fine and the disk converted fine. When I try to open this iso with makemvk I get the same error message again.
Any idea what this is and how I can convert my disks?
Please enable "log debug messages" in preferences, restart app, open the disc again and post the log here - it should provide more information. Thanks.
Hi.
I am getting the exact same message on a few DVD's.
Opening files on harddrive at E:/Smokey and the Bandit II (1980)/VIDEO_TS/
Calculated BUP offset does not match one in IFO header.
Calculated BUP offset does not match one in IFO header.
Title #0 with special attributes was skipped
Title #1 with special attributes was skipped
Failed to open disc
I have turned on debugging in preferences and restarted, but no log file is being produced. (Checked in programfiles\makemkv)
I am experiencing a similar issue while attempting to rip His Girl Friday.
Debug log started at Sat Aug 08 18:22:15 2009 , written by MakeMKV v1.4.6 beta win(x86-release)
001014:000000:0000 MakeMKV v1.4.6 beta win(x86-release) started
001013:000000:0000 Debug logging enabled, log will be saved as C:\Users\GMS/MakeMKV_log.txt
003010:000000:0000 Using direct disc access mode
003014:000000:0000 Title #0 with special attributes was skipped
003014:000000:0000 Title #1 with special attributes was skipped
003014:000000:0000 Title #2 with special attributes was skipped
005010:000000:0000 Failed to open disc
I've just successfully ripped His Girl Friday with the Linux client. It wasn't a quick rip however.
My copy was the region 2, PAL release. Columbia Classics [CDR 19838].
Debug log started at Sat Aug 8 19:14:21 2009 , written by MakeMKV v1.4.6 beta linux(x86-release)
001014:000000:0000 MakeMKV v1.4.6 beta linux(x86-release) started
001013:000000:0000 Debug logging enabled, log will be saved as /home/bling2ming/MakeMKV_log.txt
001012:000000:0020 FAILURE: Code 0 at vw$%uML@XF}?OmV:#0u_:213130720
001012:000000:0020 FAILURE: Code 0 at tn`I97}Nqrt:Xy]:121261911
003010:000000:0000 Using direct disc access mode
003046:000000:1000 Complex multiplex encountered - 29 cells and 10983 VOBUs have to be scanned. This may take some time, please be patient - it can't be avoided.
003036:000000:0000 Title #0 was added (29 cell(s), 1:27:55)
003020:000000:0000 Title #1 has length of 5 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
003046:000000:1000 Complex multiplex encountered - 2 cells and 618 VOBUs have to be scanned. This may take some time, please be patient - it can't be avoided.
003036:000000:0000 Title #2 was added (2 cell(s), 0:04:56)
003046:000000:1000 Complex multiplex encountered - 2 cells and 424 VOBUs have to be scanned. This may take some time, please be patient - it can't be avoided.
003036:000000:0000 Title #3 was added (2 cell(s), 0:03:23)
003046:000000:1000 Complex multiplex encountered - 2 cells and 404 VOBUs have to be scanned. This may take some time, please be patient - it can't be avoided.
003036:000000:0000 Title #4 was added (2 cell(s), 0:03:14)
003046:000000:1000 Complex multiplex encountered - 2 cells and 434 VOBUs have to be scanned. This may take some time, please be patient - it can't be avoided.
003036:000000:0000 Title #5 was added (2 cell(s), 0:03:28)
003046:000000:1000 Complex multiplex encountered - 2 cells and 340 VOBUs have to be scanned. This may take some time, please be patient - it can't be avoided.
003036:000000:0000 Title #6 was added (2 cell(s), 0:02:43)
003020:000000:0000 Title #7 has length of 85 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
003020:000000:0000 Title #8 has length of 104 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
005011:000000:0000 Operation sucessfully completed
005014:000000:0000 Saving 1 titles into directory /home/bling2ming/Videos/His_Girl_Friday
005005:000000:0000 1 titles saved
005036:000000:0104 Copy complete. 1 titles saved.
Application exited at Sat Aug 8 19:42:21 2009
I'm using the latest version as of this posting (1.4.8 beta) and I am also encountering this on multiple DVDs. The DVDs are NTSC Region 1 released by Critical Mass Video. They have dual audio tracks (English, Japanese) and dual subtitle tracks (Japanese, English), with English audio and English subtitles selected by default. I've attached my log file and the IFO files from one of these DVDs.
I got this error when i was using anydvd at the same time as makemkv.
I disabled anydvd and although I encountered further erroneous messages, I was able to complete the creation of the mkv.
if anyone is using anydvd, please be aware it may cause problems with makemkv.