Good one!shawnc22 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:01 pmHave you also tried muxing yusecope's resulting hevc in profile 7 with mp4muxer?MastaG wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:14 pm Okay.. I couldn't let go of Gemini Man on my LG C8.
It appears that when I use Dolby Lab's mp4muxer version 1.0.0 (v1.0.1 is broken) and I mux both the base and enhanced layer separately using --dv-profile 7 and ac3 audio. It DOES indeed play when I turn off all processing options on my TV (motion blah, noise reduction blah etc..).
It still stutters a very tiny bit though..(probably because the movie is 60fps).
But I can't achieve the same when I 'blend' both layers using yusesope's tool in mode 1 (BL+EL+RPU).
I tried to mux the resulting hevc with both mp4muxer (profile 4) and the latest tsmuxer nightly (which gives it profile 6).
In both muxes it skips every one-two seconds.
That makes me wonder whether the BL+EL+RPU 'merged' videos somehow differ from dual layer (profile 7) muxes.
Because I would imagine that blending them together with yusesope's tool would make it easier for the TV to decode since it's a single track..
I haven't with v1.0.0, good one
I'll try and report back.