At last a super fast Bluray drive!!

Discussion of LibreDrive mode, compatible drives and firmwares
stewart
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:38 pm

At last a super fast Bluray drive!!

Post by stewart »

Thanks to jonghotti for this fabulous drive!

Here are some numbers to compare with my old Samsung
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonghotti
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: At last a super fast Bluray drive!!

Post by jonghotti »

Fantastic! I'm glad we were able to fix you up!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
aloha
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Re: At last a super fast Bluray drive!!

Post by aloha »

Hello:

@stewart - I'd be curious as to what the numbers where for each drive when MakeMKV was used? Also, for a reference what Movie was used (if you care to share that info)?

Thank you in advance,
A
stewart
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Re: At last a super fast Bluray drive!!

Post by stewart »

aloha wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:56 am Hello:

@stewart - I'd be curious as to what the numbers where for each drive when MakeMKV was used? Also, for a reference what Movie was used (if you care to share that info)?

Thank you in advance,
A
What numbers would you like to know apart from the ones I posted?
aloha
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Re: At last a super fast Bluray drive!!

Post by aloha »

Hello:

My apologies, please disregard my post/request. I totally misread your post. It was a long day yesterday.

Regards,
A