It seems to finish. It goes over to the next line in command prompt, ready for another input.Angryunibrow wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:59 pmAre you letting mp4muxer finish?FusionNeo wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:54 pm I’m trying to create the file in MP4Muxer, and I was able to create a DL DV MP4 file with the BL+EL, but when I try to mux the BL_EL_RPU.hevc file that was generated with yusesope’s tool, MP4muxer is generating a 0 byte file. Any suggestions?
Yusesope’s tool appears to have generated the BL_EL_RPU.hevc correctly (it’s the size of the BL+EL combined) but MP4Muxer just doesn’t seem to do anything with it.
On my NVME drives it takes 7-8 minutes probably
I’m only using a 4 minute file, and it was able to create a dual layer file in a minute or two, but that’s not the case with the single layer HEVC. It finishes almost immediately - after entering the command, it waits for a second or two and then goes to the next like in command prompt ready for another input.
I’ll try to do more troubleshooting when I get back home as I had to leave, was just curious if anyone had the problem. For all I know a simple restart of my PC will fix it.