Was told I have 30 days to evaluate and then I'll have to purchase
-
jeanlucpicard
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:51 pm
Was told I have 30 days to evaluate and then I'll have to purchase
I'd like to skip the evaluation and just purchase now. How do I do so?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Was told I have 30 days to evaluate and then I'll have to purchase
In the program, Help->Purchase will take you to https://makemkv.com/buy/
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
BlueMac77
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Re: Was told I have 30 days to evaluate and then I'll have to purchase
MakeMKV is an excellent app, worth the investment. Been using this app for almost 6 years and it’s fun to usejeanlucpicard wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:56 pm I'd like to skip the evaluation and just purchase now. How do I do so?
-
jonghotti
- Posts: 997
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 pm
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Was told I have 30 days to evaluate and then I'll have to purchase
Definitely!!BlueMac77 wrote:MakeMKV is an excellent app, worth the investment. Been using this app for almost 6 years and it’s fun to usejeanlucpicard wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:56 pm I'd like to skip the evaluation and just purchase now. How do I do so?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829