Hi,
I'm trying to downgrade my Asus BC-12D2HT drive (currently running firmware 3.11) using the "ultra hax0r" method but I keep getting the Write DRAM NG 05/24/00" error.
Anybody know what I'm doing wrong or if there is another method I could use?
Thanks!
Can't Downgrade ASUS BC-12D2HT
-
st4evr
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 pm
Re: Can't Downgrade ASUS BC-12D2HT
Try to crossflash as discussed in these threads:
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... .11#p79424
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... .11#p74646
As always, crossflashing comes with some risks. If you are unsure or inexperienced in this, you can also ask for/pay for flashing services here:
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... .11#p79424
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... .11#p74646
As always, crossflashing comes with some risks. If you are unsure or inexperienced in this, you can also ask for/pay for flashing services here:
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
-
franz
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:00 pm
Re: Can't Downgrade ASUS BC-12D2HT
@brrm77 Hello! how did you solve it in the end? I'm in a similar situation to yours.brrm77 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 pm Hi,
I'm trying to downgrade my Asus BC-12D2HT drive (currently running firmware 3.11) using the "ultra hax0r" method but I keep getting the Write DRAM NG 05/24/00" error.
Anybody know what I'm doing wrong or if there is another method I could use?
Thanks!
-
MartyMcNuts
- Posts: 5088
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm
Re: Can't Downgrade ASUS BC-12D2HT
Did you get your drive flashed?brrm77 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 pm Hi,
I'm trying to downgrade my Asus BC-12D2HT drive (currently running firmware 3.11) using the "ultra hax0r" method but I keep getting the Write DRAM NG 05/24/00" error.
Anybody know what I'm doing wrong or if there is another method I could use?
Thanks!
Cheers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** NEW Single Drive Flasher ** available worldwide! https://payhip.com/b/MyeJ9
Email: martymcnuts@outlook.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** NEW Single Drive Flasher ** available worldwide! https://payhip.com/b/MyeJ9
Email: martymcnuts@outlook.com