MakeMKV output to MKV2VOB

Everything related to MakeMKV
Kil4Thril

MakeMKV output to MKV2VOB

Post by Kil4Thril »

I have found this to be a very quick way to create good quality rips that play seamlessly streamed to my PS3, but this has recently stopped working. I get a message that the video format is not supported in 2VOB. Now, I can still open these files with tsMUXER and do everything with a more hands-on approach, but I prefer the 2-step that I WAS using. I have tried updating the individual components within MKV2VOB, and even wiping and reinstalling them. Is there a setting I have nuked somewhere?
setarip_old

Re: MakeMKV output to MKV2VOB

Post by setarip_old »

Hi!
Is there a setting I have nuked somewhere?

No, I don't believe so. Based on several of the postings mentioning similar newfound difficulties (Specifically those involving other programs importing .MKVs created by MakeMKV), as well as some observations of my own in this regard, it's my speculation that something negative was introduced with the major overhaul described regarding v.1.6.0BETA.

From what I've seen, for such conversions, use v.1.5.8BETA for the time being, and the problem(s) will disappear...

Kil4Thril

Re: MakeMKV output to MKV2VOB

Post by Kil4Thril »

Can someone link me to legitimate DL's of older versions? I'm not sure who to trust on what my searches turned up.