I just paid up...
-
fluffy_marshmallow
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:12 am
I just paid up...
Who did I actually just give $50 to exactly? Just wondering.
-
d00zah
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: I just paid up...
Ultimately, the entire user base. Thank you, & welcome.fluffy_marshmallow wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 am Who did I actually just give $50 to exactly? Just wondering.
'mike admin' is the dev.
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=team
-
BlueMac77
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Re: I just paid up...
Congrats and enjoy. MakeMKV is a good long-term investment and I've enjoyed using this app for many years.fluffy_marshmallow wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 am Who did I actually just give $50 to exactly? Just wondering.
-
~HaMMeR~
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:56 pm
Re: I just paid up...
I finally got round to 'donating' $50, and now we have the HK download problem so MakeMKV is broken 
-
BlueMac77
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Re: I just paid up...
It's now fixed according to Mike~HaMMeR~ wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:57 pm I finally got round to 'donating' $50, and now we have the HK download problem so MakeMKV is broken![]()
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 554#p79312
-
fluffy_marshmallow
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:12 am
Re: I just paid up...
HK problem? What's that? Also, my shiny new key is telling me I need to put it in again. Is that related?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10980
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: I just paid up...
The HK (hash keys) issue is unrelated to the program key.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging