Option to deselect ALL subtitles?

Everything related to MakeMKV
dvdluvver73

Option to deselect ALL subtitles?

Post by dvdluvver73 »

The way I'm ripping my Blu-Rays is without ANY subtitles (I just don't use them, and they have caused me issues with some of the conversions I do with the resulting files), or maybe ONE subtitle on the main feature only (I don't need subs on the special feature files).

So, I end up having to go through EVERY title one by one and deselecting every single subtitle (which one some discs, can be over 100 checkboxes).

Is there a way (or could there please be, if there isn't) a way to tell MakeMKV to not select any subtitles when selecting a title. Would save me a lot of time and clicking. :)
poweredbyporkers

Re: Option to deselect ALL subtitles?

Post by poweredbyporkers »

+1

I was thinking the exact same thing just this morning. I download subtitles if they're needed makes it much easier all round.
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

Hi!

Right click on any "Title" and select "Unselect all" (Or is it "Deslect all"?). Then just put checkmarks next to those items (titles, audiostreams, subtitles) that you wish to keep...

mike admin

Post by mike admin »

You may also want to set "Preferred language" in preferences.
dvdluvver73

Post by dvdluvver73 »

I haven't tried the "preferred language" but wouldn't that at best case still mean that the english subtitles would automatically be selected for all titles?

As far as I can tell, "deselect all" only deselects all the titles. It does not deselect all from within a particular title.
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Deselect all deselects everything on the same level, be it title or track
dvdluvver73

Post by dvdluvver73 »

Setting a preferred language does change it so it only selects the subtitle of the preferred language. Still, it would be a nice feature to tell the program not to select ANY subs by default, so I can then go in and individually select the one or two I might want... which wouldn't be very often, and even then only on the main title.

GREAT program!