I lost the serial Number!
-
RBCC12
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:06 am
I lost the serial Number!
I put it in a doc and then used the USB Flash for another usage, so it has been deleted . I didnt renew my email domain... Can I get a new serial number without paying for it twice? Johh
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: I lost the serial Number!
Send an email to support@makemkv.com with your information, and Mike can take care of you direct. Posting on the forums isn't the recommended method for this. 
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging