Hi,
Is there a way to set which output I would like>? I notice many are copying at 480 and are poor quality for play back.
video 1040p
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: video 1040p
Buy disks with higher resolution (Bluray instead of DVD), or figure out what's wrong with your player.
MakeMKV copies the video as it is on the disk. If it's 480i, you ripped a DVD. BDs will rip at 1920x1080 resolution.
MakeMKV copies the video as it is on the disk. If it's 480i, you ripped a DVD. BDs will rip at 1920x1080 resolution.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
razmtaz
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:28 pm
Re: video 1040p
Okay thank you. I didn"t realize I could burn a blueray so good to know
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: video 1040p
MakeMKV isn't limited to ripping DVDs (pulling video is "ripping", "burning" is writing to an optical disc). It does Bluray and UHD BD, if your drive supports them.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging