Date Night BD+ error

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
woff32
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 am

Date Night BD+ error

Post by woff32 »

Anyone else having problems backing up Date Night?
setarip_old
Posts: 2136
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: Date Night BD+ error

Post by setarip_old »

HI!

Perhaps you can be "a bit" more specific? :

1) Are you having a problem when trying to do a full disc backup or .MKVs?

2) What is the problem?

woff32
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 am

Re: Date Night BD+ error

Post by woff32 »

I tried to backup the movie only and when I tried to open the disc, I got the following message.

MakeMKV v1.5.7 beta darwin(x86-release) started
Optical drive "DVD+R-DL OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H 3AHB" opened in OS access mode.
Optical drive "BD-ROM PLEXTOR BDDVDR PX-B310U 1.07" opened in OS access mode.
Using direct disc access mode
Loaded 26 SVQ file(s)
Processing BD+ code, please be patient - this may take up to few minutes
Processing BD+ code using generic SVQ from builtin/00000.svq
Failed to process BD+ code using generic SVQ from builtin/00000.svq
BD+ dump directory is not set in preferences, BD+ dump not saved
Failed to process BD+ code, please check http://www.makemkv.com/svq/ for updated program and SVQ files
Failed to open disc
setarip_old
Posts: 2136
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: Date Night BD+ error

Post by setarip_old »


Click on the link provided in the message that you've now posted. There you'll find the information you need to complete the BD+ portion of your installation of MakeMKV...



shizzah
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:59 am

Re: Date Night BD+ error

Post by shizzah »

I am having the same problem and I dl the referenced svq file and it still gives the error
shizzah
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:59 am

Re: Date Night BD+ error

Post by shizzah »

update

installing 1.5.8 solved the problem here......
JoBi7
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: Date Night BD+ error

Post by JoBi7 »

I'm also unable to backup Date Night.
Get the same error message as reported in this thread.
I've sent the dump the the specified address and hope someone can help.