New Registration Code
-
Mrrrt
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 pm
New Registration Code
Can someone please post the new registration code for August 2010. I know it says to just download the newest version and it resets the key, but unfortunately that has not been the case since I've been using this program. I don't know if it's a mac thing or not, But all mac users will need a new registration code every month or Makemkv will just not work. And please please please... make it easier to find the new registration code every month. Searching forum after forum for one line of code every month is getting frustrating. Thanks for a great program though, when this is out of beta I will gladly support this company.
-
Mrrrt
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 pm
Re: New Registration Code
Just found it, works until September.
T-uFKrt23dOamWeNHBeAREXWhflK3DmAbbTV8RsgEUi2bj4UxvWPSXxR2nWcVaYmkyyb
T-uFKrt23dOamWeNHBeAREXWhflK3DmAbbTV8RsgEUi2bj4UxvWPSXxR2nWcVaYmkyyb
-
fschris
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 am
Re: New Registration Code
I am dead in the water now...
-
skittle
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:23 am
Re: New Registration Code
the newest beta key is ALWAYS here: http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053