Hi !
Today, I installed MakeMKV BETA 14.1 but I am not able to use it.
I checked in the «About» section and I found the following informations:
Licence type: freeware
Evaluation: Ended
This version expires: Mon FEb 04 2019 [84 day(s)]
Why is the evaluation ended if my software version is not expired ? Is there a way to fixe this annoying issue ?
Thanks !
Evaluation ended but version not expired
-
gayled_it
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:35 am
Re: Evaluation ended but version not expired
I'm having the exact same issue. Interested in the answer
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Evaluation ended but version not expired
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging