Error Exception: MKV_ASSERT

Everything related to MakeMKV
tyborg

Error Exception: MKV_ASSERT

#1 Post by tyborg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:54 pm

This is the first DVD I have had trouble with. The Video_TS folder was ripped using AnyDVD to harddrive. I used handbrake on it previously to create a smaller mkv for my PDA which worked without a hitch and maintained chapter functionality. I attached the zipped video_ts.ifo and the log is:

Code: Select all

Opening files on harddrive at H:/DVDIMAGES/AVIATOR/VIDEO_TS/
Calculated BUP offset does not match one in IFO header.
Title #0 was added (33 cell(s), 2:49:42)
Title #1 has length of 12 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 3600 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #2 has length of 12 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 3600 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #3 has length of 21 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 3600 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #4 has length of 7 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 3600 seconds and was therefore skipped
Operation sucessfully completed
Saving 1 titles into directory H:/DVDIMAGES
LIBMKV_TRACE: Exception: MKV_ASSERT: (m_MarksCount==m_ChapterMarks.size()) || ((m_MarksCount+1)==m_ChapterMarks.size())
Failed to save title 0 to file H:/DVDIMAGES/title00.mkv
0 titles saved, 1 failed
Chapters seem to be the offending agent, but I will let you sort that out. Let me know if you need anything else.

mike admin

Re: Error Exception: MKV_ASSERT

#2 Post by mike admin » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am

This is the known problem, it will be fixed in the next version. This should happen soon, but I do not know exact date for now.

mike admin

Re: Error Exception: MKV_ASSERT

#3 Post by mike admin » Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm

This is corrected in 1.4.2