How do I set default to INCLUDE the BEST audio stream
-
KalEl
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:48 pm
How do I set default to INCLUDE the BEST audio stream
Why is it everytime I pop in a blu ray, the default selection for audio is the subcategory of the main audio, and NOT the main audio itself? i.e. I have to manually check off the TrueHD selection or whatever.... how do I get it to do this automatically? Also, I usually manually check the box for the 'cover' picture or whatever.. how do I include that too?
-
rivey
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: How do I set default to INCLUDE the BEST audio stream
In MakeMKV go to View -- Preferences -- Advanced
In the line that says "Default Selection Rule, insert this text "-sel:all,+sel:audio&(eng),-sel:mvcvideo,+sel:subtitle&(eng),=100:all,-10:eng". The " is not part of the text. Let us know if that works for you. It has worked for me. Good Luck.
In the line that says "Default Selection Rule, insert this text "-sel:all,+sel:audio&(eng),-sel:mvcvideo,+sel:subtitle&(eng),=100:all,-10:eng". The " is not part of the text. Let us know if that works for you. It has worked for me. Good Luck.