I get this popup when opening makemkv. I have a valid purchase registration. I bought it many years ago and never had problem until now.
Then another popup saying application version is too old. I downloaded directly from makemkv website, newest version
The stored activation key is invalid
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: The stored activation key is invalid
Make sure your permanent key is the one being used - Copy it from your activation email (assuming you still have that), and paste it in under Help->Register.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
vern034
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:10 am
Re: The stored activation key is invalid
I also get this popup when opening makemkv, after installing from a previous exe I had. I have a valid purchase registration. I bought it many years ago and never had problem until now.
I get another popup saying application version is too old. I downloaded the latest installer directly from the makemkv website
I get another popup saying application version is too old. I downloaded the latest installer directly from the makemkv website
-
rivey
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: The stored activation key is invalid
If you don't still have the original email with your purchased registration key, send an email to Mike at support@makemkv.com with your details and Mike will help you out.