How do I stop "_t00" from being added automatically?
-
bobross
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:09 am
How do I stop "_t00" from being added automatically?
When I choose an output file it text "_t00" is always added to the created file. How do I stop that?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: How do I stop "_t00" from being added automatically?
By removing it manually, unfortunately.
It's the mechanism MakeMKV uses to "ensure" that file names are unique when ripping, with no other user action. But it can be overridden manually, as explained here: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16405
It's the mechanism MakeMKV uses to "ensure" that file names are unique when ripping, with no other user action. But it can be overridden manually, as explained here: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16405
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging