This made me waste some money since I got a blu-ray redbox for a night but I can't rip it. Wtf
The registration code for may does not work
-
ovin08
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:05 am
The registration code for may does not work
The registration code for May does not work now. It's supposed to be good till the end of May, but I keep getting a popup saying I need to register AFTER I have entered the May code and gotten a Thank You message, and restarted the app.
This made me waste some money since I got a blu-ray redbox for a night but I can't rip it. Wtf
This made me waste some money since I got a blu-ray redbox for a night but I can't rip it. Wtf
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10980
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: The registration code for may does not work
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
stikle
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:26 pm
Re: The registration code for may does not work
You're pissed off because a program you didn't pay for didn't allow you to steal a movie?ovin08 wrote:The registration code for May does not work now. It's supposed to be good till the end of May, but I keep getting a popup saying I need to register AFTER I have entered the May code and gotten a Thank You message, and restarted the app.
This made me waste some money since I got a blu-ray redbox for a night but I can't rip it. Wtf
-
Tayvl
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:22 am
Re: The registration code for may does not work
You're just here for the camaraderie, though, right? Asshole.stikle wrote:You're pissed off because a program you didn't pay for didn't allow you to steal a movie?ovin08 wrote:The registration code for May does not work now. It's supposed to be good till the end of May, but I keep getting a popup saying I need to register AFTER I have entered the May code and gotten a Thank You message, and restarted the app.
This made me waste some money since I got a blu-ray redbox for a night but I can't rip it. Wtf