Hot Tub Time Machine won't open

Everything related to MakeMKV
tdtran1025

Hot Tub Time Machine won't open

Post by tdtran1025 »

I have trouble opening Hot Tub Time Machine. Does anyone have success?
setarip_old

Re: Hot Tub Time Machine won't open

Post by setarip_old »

Hi!

1) Since it apparently won't be released in North America until June 29th, you'll likely have to wait a bit for an answer,
until we're able to purchase it

2) Are you having a problem with the commercial DVD or the commercial BluRay - or is it something else?

3) What happens when you try to open it?
tdtran1025

Post by tdtran1025 »

I am sorry for being a dim-witted. It is a bluray. I got this commercial bluray 1 week earliy from a friend who is a distributor to rental stores.
I captured the screen for you. I used the latest svq file and other dump files from various successful transcodes.
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

I got this commercial bluray 1 week earliy from a friend who is a distributor to rental stores.

It's inappropriate to discuss anything to do with a disc that you haven't purchased or don't own...

tdtran1025

Post by tdtran1025 »

I am not sure whatever I said in my reply that prompted you to think I don't own it. Where did it say? What difference does it make if I buy it Walmart or from the distributors ? Packaging is the only difference.
My question was purely technical. I will eventually get to it. For now, I guess I will shelf it.
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

For BD+ failures you need to enable BD+ dump in preferences and send it to support@makemkv.com
woff32

Post by woff32 »

Hi, Im a first time poster and really appreciate all of the knowledge shared here. I am only a couple of weeks new to mac and I am having issues with my Hot Tub Time Machine. Has there been a fix issued for this disc yet? Also, i have downloaded the SQV file, but, I cant open it? I have even tried copy and pasting it to the SVQ files directory box. Im kind of lost. Any help is greatly appreciated.
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

@woff32

Hi!
I am having issues with my Hot Tub Time Machine. Has there been a fix issued for this disc yet?
If you're referring to the BluRay version, no it hasn't been resolved yet...

mike admin

Post by mike admin »

svq updated.
woff32

Post by woff32 »

Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have downloaded the latest SVQ file and when I open Make MKVI go directly to the BD+ tab. The downloaded file is already in the SVQ file box so I go back to the home screen. When I try to open the disk, it fails every time. Am I doing anything wrong?
Tommye1078

Post by Tommye1078 »

Is the file pointed at its own folder. I just updated my SVQ file and everything worked fine.