I see jpeg files listed after MakeMKV scans for title tracks.
Is there a way to get these jpegs? I select the box, but I don't see any jpegs in the resulting directory. They could be useful as cover art...
jpeg files
-
preserve
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:21 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: jpeg files
I've been wondering about this too 
I used to always select them when ripping, and I thought Windows might show them as a preview image, but at the time it didn't, so I stopped selecting them.
Would be nice if MakeMKV dumped them as a separate .jpg file rather than / in addition to whatever the .mkf container allows.
I used to always select them when ripping, and I thought Windows might show them as a preview image, but at the time it didn't, so I stopped selecting them.
Would be nice if MakeMKV dumped them as a separate .jpg file rather than / in addition to whatever the .mkf container allows.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
-
rivey
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: jpeg files
I have also been wondering about this but assumed the file was used in some different way. Some clarification would be great.
-
drathbun
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Re: jpeg files
If you browse the blu-ray disc itself, you'll probably find the jpeg is a background image for a menu or something. It's not a copy of the cover picture... that would make too much sense.