Everything related to MakeMKV
Diana Welz
Posts: 15 Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 am
Post
by Diana Welz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:56 am
I have tried MAKEMKV and like it. It allows me to watch my BD's using a streamer.
But I need to register it and could not find how to buy or otherwise get a registration key.
Thanks
Lovely Rita
Posts: 273 Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm
Post
by Lovely Rita » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 am
Help / Purchase
Diana Welz
Posts: 15 Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 am
Post
by Diana Welz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:38 am
Lovely Rita wrote: Help / Purchase
What? Sorry, I don't get it
d00zah
Posts: 1718 Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Post
by d00zah » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:27 am
Upper, left corner of the MakeMKV window... 'File' 'View' 'Help'
'Help' > 'Purchase'.
Once you have purchased your key, you will apply it using 'Help' > 'Register'
Diana Welz
Posts: 15 Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 am
Post
by Diana Welz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:33 am
d00zah wrote: Upper, left corner of the MakeMKV window... 'File' 'View' 'Help'
'Help' > 'Purchase'.
Once you have purchased your key, you will apply it using 'Help' > 'Register'
Ah ok, sorry I didn't get it at first. By the way, thank you very much!