Current Recommendations for BD Drive for Linux?
-
ember1205
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 3:19 pm
Current Recommendations for BD Drive for Linux?
Looking for some suggestions for currently available INTERNAL BD Drives that will work in Linux so that I can rip my BluRay collection to disk.
-
PhotoJim
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:10 pm
Re: Current Recommendations for BD Drive for Linux?
My desktop has an Asus BW-16D1HT which seems to still be available. It's working well for me. I haven't done many BD-R burns on it to get a sense of how well it burns, but as a ripping drive, it's been great.
I did have one DVD-18 that wouldn't rip on it, but I was able to rip it on my laptop. (I rip both DVDs and BDs on this drive.)
I did have one DVD-18 that wouldn't rip on it, but I was able to rip it on my laptop. (I rip both DVDs and BDs on this drive.)