Batch File Question
-
DanielBme
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 pm
Batch File Question
Hi, I'm new to MakeMKV and have a question. I have a bunch of blu-ray tv show discs that are stored on my NAS in blu-ray folder structure. I've ripped a few episodes successfully but was hoping to find a quicker way. Is there any way I can load up a number of disc folders and have them run overnight which allows me to select the tracks I need from each?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10981
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Batch File Question
Lots of choices, if the information is already decrypted.
Check the Advanced forum here, and you will see some scripts to automate using MakeMKV. They would work without decryption.
With a decrypted source, you can also use scripts found on the handbrake forum (forum.handbrake.fr) to automate re-encoding the files to be smaller, at the same time as converting them to MKV (or MP4) files.
Check the Advanced forum here, and you will see some scripts to automate using MakeMKV. They would work without decryption.
With a decrypted source, you can also use scripts found on the handbrake forum (forum.handbrake.fr) to automate re-encoding the files to be smaller, at the same time as converting them to MKV (or MP4) files.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
DanielBme
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 pm
Re: Batch File Question
Ok, I'll take a look there. The disks have already been all decrypted.