I get the pop-up "This application version is too old....." When I download "the latest version", I get the same message. I've tried several times. I've turned off the computer and tried.
Hmmmmmmmm
Mel
Can't download "latest version"
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10979
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Can't download "latest version"
Latest version is 1.10.2, but the key embedded in it is expired.
Also discussed here: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15448
Also discussed here: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15448
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
Simon
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:04 pm
Re: Can't download "latest version"
I also have this problem, Tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling from the website. Hope someone can resolve this soon - it's such a fantastic tool. Just followed the link provided in Woodstock's post and it took me to the registration code - worked a treat. Thanks!