Do any of the discount codes online work?
-
wadawoodo
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:48 pm
Do any of the discount codes online work?
Or am I just wasting my time?
-
yorgo
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm
- Location: Left of Center
Re: Do any of the discount codes online work?
What discount codes are you referring to? I'm not seeing anything on the website. If external, you may want to provide links but I'm very dubious that they are real.
Help Keep MakeMKV Going - http://www.makemkv.com/buy/
Latest Beta Key - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
Multiple Playlists? - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... 6&start=15
Latest Beta Key - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
Multiple Playlists? - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... 6&start=15
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10979
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Do any of the discount codes online work?
There are no "discount codes" for MakeMKV.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging