Can't purchase registration key

Everything related to MakeMKV
xSaturn

Can't purchase registration key

Post by xSaturn »

Hello,
As a long term user I finally decided to buy the program.
I filled the form for the purchasing process and was told i'd receive an Email with further instructions. Well, I didn't(until now, 13hours later). I am from Germany and want to pay with "Giropay". Does anyone know why the processing takes so long? Or are there any known issues with purchases from Germany / with this payment method?
Thanks in advance,
Saturn

P.S. sorry for Format/orthography, I'm on mobile.
Woodstock

Re: Can't purchase registration key

Post by Woodstock »

Make sure you are set up to receive messages from avangate.com, who is the payment processor Mike uses. Check your spam folder, too, in case it already came in and got filtered.
xSaturn

Post by xSaturn »

Hello Woodstock,
Thanks for your fast reply. I just created an account at Avangate.com, everything worked fine and I received an Email from them to create my account.
Sadly, I did not receive a purchase confirmation and the Spam folder is empty.

Saturn

E: I also tried different Email Adresses but the Problem stays with all of them (different Hoster, Spam folder empty)
xSaturn

Post by xSaturn »

//Closed. Problem solved. I was able to buy the Product via Giropay. I think I overlook the button 'Pay Now'.
Thanks for you help!
metallaro1980

Post by metallaro1980 »

i have uninstalled it
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RBerman

Post by RBerman »

I purchased MakeMKV a year ago or more for my wife's computer and had a registration key. The computer had some sort of meltdown recently requiring re-installing things. I re-downloaded MakeMKV but can't find the old email with my registration key. Is there some way to get it at this point based on my email address or some other method?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Send a message to support@makemkv.com with the details, and Mike can take care of you.

You might also search for the email using "avangate.com" as the domain; that's where the original registration email comes from.