avq files download. how?

Everything related to MakeMKV
mikeinessex

avq files download. how?

Post by mikeinessex »

Hi i am new to all this but i have no idea what to do with the avq files download. the information given on what to do does not make sense to me can someone explain it for me in dummy mode please lol
mikeinessex

Re: avq files download. how?

Post by mikeinessex »

people are viewing this thread but not commenting. is this that people are not helpful or people trying to find the same answer as me? either way someone please answer
kryzchek

Post by kryzchek »

Here's a comment: Try waiting more than half an hour before you complain that people aren't helping. We don't all work for you.
mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

fair play. sorry wasnt thinking just been tryin ways of ripping for the last week and finally found this and it works great and just got stuck with newer dvds. got to much time on my hands i gues. do you know how to?
mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

does anyone have the answer or do people just have a bad attitude with no answer on here? i thought this was for people to help eachother
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

@mikeinessex

Hi!

Your most recent post indicates that you're dealing with DVDs.

Be advised that the SVQ "dumps", uploads and downloads are only applicable to BluRay discs - and, further, arew onbly applicable to that small segment of BluRay discs trhat contain an extra layer of protection referred to as "BD+". Presently, it appeares that only 20th Century Fox releases have this - and not all 20th Century Fox BluRay discs have this "BD+"
mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

o ok thankyou

is there anyway i can do something to pass the copyright on my dvds when using makemkv?
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

is there anyway i can do something to pass the copyright on my dvds when using makemkv?

I presume you mean BYPASS.

If so, that's a standard function of MakeMKV. Click on the "Help" dropdown menu to obtain specifics - or go to:

http://www.makemkv.com/onlinehelp/

mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

Hi

I have checked all that and nothing explains to me about what to do if makemkv doesnt decrypt the dvd or complete the ripping?
mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

basically i cant rip die hard 4.0 or resident evil apocolyps spiderman 3, cause of the decrption. is there a update for the decrption or can you use a plug in like dvd43?
kryzchek

Post by kryzchek »

You mean you can't rip them due to the encryption, not the decryption.

You could try running AnyDVD in the background, but I see of no reason why those particular discs should have trouble. Enable debug message logging and post the results here when your rip fails.
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

1) All four of the standard DVDs you mention contain no new copy protection schemes and can be/have been properly processed by MakeMKV. MakeMKV requires absolutely NO plugins or support programs.

2) Have you used MakeMKV to successfully process ANY standard DVDs?

3) Is your source material for the 3 titles you've mentioned original, commercial DVDs, or "something else"?

4) Did you obtain your copy of MakeMKV from this website or elsewhere?

5) What version number of MakeMKV are you using?

6) What is your operating system?

7)What specific error messages are generated when you try to process these 3 DVDs with MakeMKV?
mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

ok all the dvds are the real thing bought from the shop.

i downloaded the v1.5.4 beta version (winx64 and winx86)

i have already done lovely copies of the first resident evil and die hard 1 - 3 and the firm(new release)

its not a error message as such it gets to the end and says title 1 failed. o title saved?
mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

sorry and i have a windows 7 home premium 64bit. i have a amd athlon 64 quad core processor
mikeinessex

Post by mikeinessex »

im pretty sure i got it from this site but to make sure i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it from this site and now tryin one of the films mentioned above i will let you know the outcome when its finished :)