The 30 day Trail?
-
tonyynot
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:41 pm
The 30 day Trail?
I thought this was a free open source program, why is it telling me that I would need to purchase a license after 30 days?
-
matt198t
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:39 pm
Re: The 30 day Trail?
Because it isn't a free open source program.
-
tonyynot
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:41 pm
Re: The 30 day Trail?
Well if I purchase it can I put the software on a second computer?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10978
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: The 30 day Trail?
The license is for one user - if you want to install it on 5 different machines, split between Linux, Windows, and OS X, you're fine.
Giving it to your friend, no. But you running it yourself on more than one machine is allowed.
Giving it to your friend, no. But you running it yourself on more than one machine is allowed.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging