I have only tried to backup two BR disks and both fail. This is the message with Wall E:-
Saving 8 titles into directory O:/MKV/Wall E
FAILURE: Code 0 at mi}ofW=m09VNK)Ju1Y+>:121262555
FAILURE: Code 0 at L7Z7e&"teT9J"H%rGIU5:213130444
FAILURE: Code 198120 at L7Z7e&"teT9J"H%rGIU5:213129639
LIBMKV_TRACE: Exception: Error while reading input
Failed to save title 1 to file O:/MKV/Wall E/title01.mkv
FAILURE: Code 0 at mi}ofW=m09VNK)Ju1Y+>:121262555
FAILURE: Code 0 at L7Z7e&"teT9J"H%rGIU5:213130444
FAILURE: Code 1797279 at L7Z7e&"teT9J"H%rGIU5:213129639
FAILURE: Code 0 at 6"["LI2mt`Z+_?9x6][ua:29395839
LIBMKV_TRACE: Exception: Error while reading input
Failed to save title 4 to file O:/MKV/Wall E/title04.mkv
6 titles saved, 2 failed
MKV works fine with DVDs but I don't really see the advantage over an ISO which is easier undo also.
How can I make it work with Blu-Ray?
Regards
Minou
Simply cannot MKV Blu Ray disks
-
trandav
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:30 am
Re: Simply cannot MKV Blu Ray disks
@Minuo
I have tested successfully with wall-e region b which have extensive branching. How did you backup wall-e, e.g, from original br disk? Did you used anydvd?
Regards,
David
I have tested successfully with wall-e region b which have extensive branching. How did you backup wall-e, e.g, from original br disk? Did you used anydvd?
Regards,
David
-
minou
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm
Re: Simply cannot MKV Blu Ray disks
Thanks Trandav.
I have tried direct from the original disk in my Blu-Ray drive (LG) and from an ISO, both with and without AnyDVD running. Similar results.
Any ideas?
Regds
Minou
I have tried direct from the original disk in my Blu-Ray drive (LG) and from an ISO, both with and without AnyDVD running. Similar results.
Any ideas?
Regds
Minou
-
mike admin
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am
Re: Simply cannot MKV Blu Ray disks
Hi Minuo,
Do you use version 1.3? Because the error looks strange.
Thanks
Do you use version 1.3? Because the error looks strange.
Thanks
-
minou
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm
Re: Simply cannot MKV Blu Ray disks
Hello Mike
I have 1.3 Build 722.
Regards
Minou
I have 1.3 Build 722.
Regards
Minou