new version isn't new enough
-
ender34
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:58 am
new version isn't new enough
When I try to run my MakeMKV I get a message that my version is too old and I should visit your website to download the new one. So I do that and I run it and I get a message that my version is too old and I should visit your website to download the new one. I have done this now three times, always with the same result. Are you going to post a real new version soon or is there something else I should do to be able to continue using the program? Please advise.
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: new version isn't new enough
Are you getting errors during the installation? Is your system date set correctly?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging