Disk copy question
-
csilveria
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:00 pm
Disk copy question
When I use makeMKV - how do I know which file is the movie and is there a setting where I can indicate that I want only the movie saved?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Disk copy question
You can set a minimum length to rip (default is 2 minutes or 120 seconds). But... choosing the right track has gotten VERY tricky with some DVDs and BDs.
Usually, it's the longest title, or the one that has the run time that matches what is listed on the disk container.
Usually, it's the longest title, or the one that has the run time that matches what is listed on the disk container.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging