I can confirm that this workaround worked for me. Thank you for sharing.onthebeach wrote:I was experiencing the same issue today. I remembered I had previously updated to 1.9.1 in January.
The workaround I successfully used:
1. I grabbed the previous version 1.9.0 from: /download/old/
2. Uninstalled 1.9.1
3. Installed 1.9.0
4. Registered the new key
5. Confirmed the package was working
6. Installed 1.9.1 again
7. Confirmed software id working as normal.
New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
-
critical
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:57 am
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
-
Assmonkey
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 am
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
Does not work for me.onthebeach wrote:I was experiencing the same issue today. I remembered I had previously updated to 1.9.1 in January.
The workaround I successfully used:
1. I grabbed the previous version 1.9.0 from: /download/old/
2. Uninstalled 1.9.1
3. Installed 1.9.0
4. Registered the new key
5. Confirmed the package was working
6. Installed 1.9.1 again
7. Confirmed software id working as normal.
-
Rustle
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:39 am
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
This has worked for me too!onthebeach wrote:I was experiencing the same issue today. I remembered I had previously updated to 1.9.1 in January.
The workaround I successfully used:
1. I grabbed the previous version 1.9.0 from: /download/old/
2. Uninstalled 1.9.1
3. Installed 1.9.0
4. Registered the new key
5. Confirmed the package was working
6. Installed 1.9.1 again
7. Confirmed software id working as normal.
As of today, 3rd Feb, I have until Tue March 31st, 55 days left of 1.9.1, which is correct!
Not sure on the issue, but the activation code does work! (eventually)
-
sparktank
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 am
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
The beta key has been updated and works on current 1.9.1 version.
No need for work arounds anymore.
No need for work arounds anymore.
-
ssizzl
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:06 pm
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
Thanks to MakeMKV! I am once again working with the new key.
-
IanSurrey
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 pm
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
Me too,
Downloaded the latest version: Says register and place the activation code only for it to delete it on start-up.
Downloaded the latest version: Says register and place the activation code only for it to delete it on start-up.
-
NEO Dan
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 pm
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
This appears to work. It would be nice to know if the 1.9.1 package was fixed and reposted though...onthebeach wrote:I was experiencing the same issue today. I remembered I had previously updated to 1.9.1 in January.
The workaround I successfully used:
1. I grabbed the previous version 1.9.0 from: /download/old/
2. Uninstalled 1.9.1
3. Installed 1.9.0
4. Registered the new key
5. Confirmed the package was working
6. Installed 1.9.1 again
7. Confirmed software id working as normal.
-
zapultin
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:18 pm
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
as of "right now" the new key works in my "old" install 1.9.1 (already installes 31.1.)
-
eelisland
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:01 pm
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
Thanks new beta key work with current date!
-
SpaceCowboy
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm
Re: New activation code till end of March 2015 doesn't work
Hmm. No problems with activating 1.9.1 again with the new key. I'm using Win7x64 and updated from 1.9.0 on the day of the release.