Just downloaded the latest 1.9.0 Beta, but can't get it to proceed any further than identifying the disc (HD DVD using XBOX360 drive). It tells me I need to enter a registration key because it is out of the trial period, and I have the current key, but I can't find where to enter it? Help!
[Win7 Ultimate 64bit]
Probably a dumb problem, but can't run MakeMKV!
-
TrevorS
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Probably a dumb problem, but can't run MakeMKV!
Your plea contains half the answer.... 
Help->Register
Help->Register
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
TrevorS
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm
Re: Probably a dumb problem, but can't run MakeMKV!
Thanks much, knew it had to be a dumb problem! 