New to program.
-
durkinjt
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:51 pm
New to program.
I don't want to sound stupid, but I never used this program before, and don't see a guide. Is there a step by step, I am fairly new to this. Thanks.
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: New to program.
If you click on "Help", then "Online Help", you will reach a page with general instructions on running MakeMKV.
I recommend a technique called "playing", though, because there are lots of things you can discover beyond the basics.
I recommend a technique called "playing", though, because there are lots of things you can discover beyond the basics.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging