3D Pacific Rim issue
-
jojo69
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:45 pm
3D Pacific Rim issue
I ripped the 3D Bluray but it plays back as 3D. I see that the file size is larger than the 2D version. Any ideas?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: 3D Pacific Rim issue
Did you select the MVC track when you ripped the file? Doing so is not the default in MakeMKV.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
jojo69
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:45 pm
Re: 3D Pacific Rim issue
I did select the MVC file.
40.8GB Video file
Mpeg4-MVC-3D file
DTS-HD Audio
And forced English subs.
When I play the file back it simply looks like a 2D MKV.
40.8GB Video file
Mpeg4-MVC-3D file
DTS-HD Audio
And forced English subs.
When I play the file back it simply looks like a 2D MKV.
-
Romansh
- Posts: 873
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm
Re: 3D Pacific Rim issue
What are you playing it back with? Almost nothing can play MVC in MKV…
-
jojo69
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:45 pm
Re: 3D Pacific Rim issue
An HTPC.Romansh wrote:What are you playing it back with? Almost nothing can play MVC in MKV…
-
Romansh
- Posts: 873
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm
Re: 3D Pacific Rim issue
What playback software then, and what kind of hardware decoding capabilities do you have?