Trend Micro is blocking MakeMKV V1.8.12
-
jtcc1015
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:49 am
Trend Micro is blocking MakeMKV V1.8.12
My Trend Micro is blocking the installation of makeMKV V1.8.12, should I go ahead with the installation anyway?
-
mike admin
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am
Re: Trend Micro is blocking MakeMKV V1.8.12
Check the SHA sums then, files are clean:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a1d8 ... /analysis/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/06a7 ... /analysis/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a1d8 ... /analysis/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/06a7 ... /analysis/
-
djwilf
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:25 pm
Re: Trend Micro is blocking MakeMKV V1.8.12
I am seeing the same sort of issue when installing 1.8.12
When I use the about, I see that the GUI is 1.8.12 but the program is still 1.8.11.
When I check the SHA, it is not what is published. Should this be the zip or .exe ?
Thanks
When I use the about, I see that the GUI is 1.8.12 but the program is still 1.8.11.
When I check the SHA, it is not what is published. Should this be the zip or .exe ?
Thanks