How do I change my password
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: How do I change my password
Go to the User Control Panel, up on the top right of this page. One of the options there includes changing your password.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
dizzie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:05 pm
Re: How do I change my password
I appreciate the suggestion but I can't find it anywhere? feeling dumb...Woodstock wrote:Go to the User Control Panel, up on the top right of this page. One of the options there includes changing your password.

-
bw001
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:33 pm
Re: How do I change my password
Select profile, then edit account settings.