Budapest hotel - which angle?
-
Jabes
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm
Budapest hotel - which angle?
Budapest hotel blu ray, 4 angles of 00800.mpls - anyone know which angle it is?
-
Jabes
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm
Re: Budapest hotel - which angle?
Turns out the angles are different languages for on-screen text. Angle 1 is English, Angle 2 is french. I only ripped these two to see the differences so not sure what 3 and 4 are
-
Gronnie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:21 pm
Re: Budapest hotel - which angle?
Did yours have a TON of AV Sync issue messages?
-
Jabes
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm
Re: Budapest hotel - which angle?
Not that I noticed, but I don't know that I paid much attention to the logs
-
Peer.Gynt
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm
Re: Budapest hotel - which angle?
On my german blu-ray there are 7 angles.
The first is english, second is spanish, the third angle is the german one, then I stopped checking
The first is english, second is spanish, the third angle is the german one, then I stopped checking