V.1.8.10 is too old
-
Bunny
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:01 am
V.1.8.10 is too old
I have been using it for a few days. It were working fine until I got the message that the version is too old and required either download the latest version or enter registration code. As far as I know, 1.8.10 is the latest version. What should I do now?
-
Dan_C
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:39 pm
Re: V.1.8.10 is too old
Hi All,
I have the same problem. I've also noticed the Purchase page is not available. Are you being threatened by the AACS/DRM as well Mike?
BR,
Dan
Just found, Mike has already posted on this subject:
http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
I have the same problem. I've also noticed the Purchase page is not available. Are you being threatened by the AACS/DRM as well Mike?
BR,
Dan
Just found, Mike has already posted on this subject:
http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
-
LeNwAr
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 am
-
mcomer
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:23 am
Re: V.1.8.10 is too old
I am also having the same issue.
makeMKV: v1.8.10
OS: W7 32bit
makeMKV: v1.8.10
OS: W7 32bit
-
Dan_C
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:39 pm
Re: V.1.8.10 is too old
Had the same problem. See Mikes post at
BR,
Dan
The key given there works.MakeMKV beta » News and Announcements >> MakeMKV is free while in beta
BR,
Dan
-
mcomer
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:23 am
Re: V.1.8.10 is too old
http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053Dan_C wrote:Had the same problem. See Mikes post atThe key given there works.MakeMKV beta » News and Announcements >> MakeMKV is free while in beta
BR,
Dan
Thanks Dan
-
Bunny
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:01 am
Re: V.1.8.10 is too old
Dan, thank you. It works.