
Feature request: deselect all titles
-
martindell
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm
Feature request: deselect all titles
Some discs have a lot of titles - which take a long time to deselect. How about a select / deselect all button or checkbox?


-
nohuhu
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:31 am
Re: Feature request: deselect all titles
Try right clicking any title and look at the context menu. ;)
-
Jimble
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:01 pm
Re: Feature request: deselect all titles
I always think of making this request when ripping a disc!! If the right click works that's amazing.
Easily pleased i know.
Easily pleased i know.
-
mattias83
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 am
Re: Feature request: deselect all titles
I've been wanting this for a while now. I had no idea it was as easy as right-clicking for a context menu. Thank you!