This madness certainly will be dealt with: mpls
-
jmhumphrey
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:09 pm
This madness certainly will be dealt with: mpls
Back in May last year, Mike was looking into dealing with the madness of multiple and fake mpls playlists, and determining the correct one (As per: http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... 4&start=15). I was wondering if any progress was made on a method to select the correct mpls?
-
mattias83
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 am
Re: This madness certainly will be dealt with: mpls
This is something I'd definitely like to hear more about. Very annoying. I hope this is something that can be dealt with.
-
mike admin
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am
Re: This madness certainly will be dealt with: mpls
This is in the works. MakeMKV actually marks a valid playlist for all discs released before January 2014. For the current discs - it is unfortunately still a pain.
-
mattias83
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 am
Re: This madness certainly will be dealt with: mpls
I've read AnyDVD HD lists the correct playlists in the status window. I haven't checked that myself yet. So there must be a way to do this if they've pulled it off.mike admin wrote:This is in the works. MakeMKV actually marks a valid playlist for all discs released before January 2014. For the current discs - it is unfortunately still a pain.