I have just ripped Frozen and I get 3 movie files 24.584g, 24.585g, and 24.602g.
The all look the same on mediainfo and seem to play the same.
Is there a way to tell what the difference is.
Which File is movie from Frozen Blu-Ray rip
-
vandeetz
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:57 pm
Re: Which File is movie from Frozen Blu-Ray rip
How'd you get the movie already?
If it's anything like other Disney/Pixar titles the only difference between them would be localization overlays. So you'll have all the titles and on screen words in the language you chose to view the movie in.
usually Disney has the English version as the first on the list.
If it's anything like other Disney/Pixar titles the only difference between them would be localization overlays. So you'll have all the titles and on screen words in the language you chose to view the movie in.
usually Disney has the English version as the first on the list.
-
JohnWB
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 12:51 pm
Re: Which File is movie from Frozen Blu-Ray rip
Well I let each movie run & there i found out that the movie titles were different when they came up on screen.vandeetz wrote:How'd you get the movie already?
If it's anything like other Disney/Pixar titles the only difference between them would be localization overlays. So you'll have all the titles and on screen words in the language you chose to view the movie in.
usually Disney has the English version as the first on the list.
The first was French I think, the second English and the third Spanish I think
-
vandeetz
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:57 pm
Re: Which File is movie from Frozen Blu-Ray rip
cool, whenever you have a Disney animation Blu they like to change the titles like that. it's usually the 1st one for English, but worst case scenario there are only usually 3 options so not to bad
-
PaulCB
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 am
Re: Which File is movie from Frozen Blu-Ray rip
In all that I've done, I've found that it is the smallest file given the language additions.