I have problems with sub-titles on all my DVDs that I have ripped to mkv files.
I can't get rid of them!
The only solution I have found is to manually deselect the sub-titles for each track I am converting.
Unless I am missing something when plating back the mkv files; would it be possible in the preferences setting to have an ignore sub-titles option?
Sub-Titles
-
mike admin
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am
Re: Sub-Titles
Well, what software are you using to play MKV files? I can't think of a player that can't disable subtitles during playback. As for additional option - it is fairly trivial to do but I'm not sure it will be that useful. Anyway, thank you for the feedback.gmc wrote:I have problems with sub-titles on all my DVDs that I have ripped to mkv files.
I can't get rid of them!
The only solution I have found is to manually deselect the sub-titles for each track I am converting.
Unless I am missing something when plating back the mkv files; would it be possible in the preferences setting to have an ignore sub-titles option?
-
gmc
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:22 pm