Thank you
pappino

Re: Percy : Sea of Monsters

Post by pappino »

It works for me now, thanks :)
Jon Walker

Post by Jon Walker »

Same error message. While the file processed without further errors, the resulting content was only partially decrypted. BD+ Dump file was posted to my download page and URL for download page was sent to the SVQ email address.

UPDATE: Same problem with 3D disc. Separate BD+ dump for 3D disc also posted to download site and URL resent to SVQ email address.
jamesryan

Post by jamesryan »

Same problem with german 3D disc. BD+ code processed but no FUTs were obtained, errors may follow.

MakeMKV v1.8.7 win(x86-release) started
Using direct disc access mode
Loaded 321 SVQ file(s)
Processing BD+ code, please be patient - this may take up to few minutes
Processing BD+ code using generic SVQ from builtin/00000.svq
Saved BD+ dump file as C:\Users\/.MakeMKV/dump_Percy_Jackson__Im_Bann_des_Zyklopen_BA89A8336F81C9A4.tgz
Jon Walker

Post by Jon Walker »

Jon Walker wrote: Same error message. While the file processed without further errors, the resulting content was only partially decrypted. BD+ Dump file was posted to my download page and URL for download page was sent to the SVQ email address.

UPDATE: Same problem with 3D disc. Separate BD+ dump for 3D disc also posted to download site and URL resent to SVQ email address.
Ran the Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters disc again this morning. Although I have yet to see any official notice regarding a disc specific SVQ update for this film, additional SVQ files did download today, an FUT was found, and the MKV file appears to decrypt correctly now. Running an ?TV conversion to confirm final results as I write this message. Other users having the same problem may wish to check/update their systems at this time.