Upgrade from 1.85 to 1.86. Key is deactived.

Everything related to MakeMKV
qt123
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:52 am

Upgrade from 1.85 to 1.86. Key is deactived.

Post by qt123 »

Hi Mike Admin,

I've just upgraded from 1.85 to 1.86 and my key is not working any more. I got error as attachment.
Please let me know how can I use my key.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mike admin
Posts: 4110
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am

Re: Upgrade from 1.85 to 1.86. Key is deactived.

Post by mike admin »

Your drive has seen a newer disc and disabled itself. The next version of MakeMKV should fix this.
qt123
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:52 am

Re: Upgrade from 1.85 to 1.86. Key is deactived.

Post by qt123 »

Thank you Mike. Hope to have new version soon.