Re: Version too old but no newer available
-
Camillus
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 pm
Re: Version too old but no newer available
I am experiencing he same problem. I tried uninstalling my existing version and scrubbing all references from the registry. Still get the "too old" message after installing a fresh download. Basically screwed at this point. Help please.
-
bananafish
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:52 pm
Re: Version too old but no newer available
Same here!
-
JohnB
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Re: Version too old but no newer available
Also same here. I am in trial time period, should last 30 or 60 days depending on which message you see, and I get this problem after less than a week? What's up?
-
DOG_Ranch
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 pm
Re: Version too old but no newer available
You can set the clock on your Computer to Oct to get it to work for now.
-
mike admin
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am
Re: Version too old but no newer available
MakeMKV updated, please download the latest version 1.8.6