AVI to MKV Converter
-
Reddz144
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 am
AVI to MKV Converter
Anyone know a good free program that converts avi to mkv ?
-
Chetwood
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 am
Re: AVI to MKV Converter
MKVToolnix?
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
-
SorenM
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:24 pm
- Location: Winchester, UK
Re: AVI to MKV Converter
ffmpeg or avconv. I use avconv for all non-mkv to mkv conversions.Reddz144 wrote:Anyone know a good free program that converts avi to mkv ?
-
dwaynnyt
Re: AVI to MKV Converter
I use Xilisoft just mainly because of their user friendly interface. Not sure if there's a free version though.
-
Devore
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:56 am
Re: AVI to MKV Converter
mkvtoolnix (mkvmergegui specifically) can actually handle .avi .mpg and .mp4 as source containers, not just .mkv.
-
Reddz144
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 am
Re: AVI to MKV Converter
Anyone have any idea why all my movies have change from MKV to avi..
I only converted 1 file from avi to mkv not my library
I only converted 1 file from avi to mkv not my library
-
Smithcraft
- Posts: 664
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Re: AVI to MKV Converter
Without knowing what you used, and what process you did, I think we have no iDea as to why.
SC
SC
-
Reddz144
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 am
Re: AVI to MKV Converter
I used any video converter, all i did was add 1 file that was avi and convert it to mkv.